This week we are starting our Strong Start Curriculum. The theme of the lesson is to introduce children to the Strong Start curriculum.
Key concepts/points of the lesson**:
- Identify the purpose of Strong Start
- Learn expected behaviors of the program
- Demonstrate concept of confidentiality
This week we are starting Strong Kids Curriculum. The theme of the lesson is Strong Kids: Emotional Strength Training.
Key Concepts/Points of the lesson:
- Introduction to the curriculum and the plan for instruction
- Behavior expectations
- Begin identifying emotions
- Responsible decision making
**Parents of K-2 students, please watch for letter home.